This tour program is made for those who want to try authentic local food that locals love and is highly recommended. In this tour, you can experience good local food and travel the major tour places that you want to visit. Depending on your tastes, you can discuss what you want to try in Seoul and Gyeonggi and can visit places only you want to visit in Seoul & Gyeonggi.
Tour guide is also a kind of semi-photographer. He or she will always try to take good pictures of you during tour. After tour, tour guide will send you soft copies.
Here are suggested tours for you
1. Gyeongbokgung - Royal palace of Joseong dynasty
2. Changdeokgung - the same
3. Bukchon Hanok Village/Namsan Hanok village - Korean traditional houses and village
4. Chuggyecheon stream
5. N Seoul Tower
6. Insadong Art and antique street where you can find so many traditional streets of Korea
7. Gwangjang market - You can try various traditional Korean street food as follows
ex. Mungbean pancake, Beef tartar, Korean roll, Jaechae, noodles, dumplings and all snacks
8. Myeongdong shopping street
9. Dongdaemun design plaza
10. Lotte Tower, Lotte Mall and Seokchon lake
11. Everland theme park
12. Korean Folk Village and Suwon Hwaseong Fortress
13. Nami Island, Petite France, The garden of morning calm, Rail bike, etc
14. DMZ tour
15: JSA + DMZ tour: JSA tour is separated from DMZ tour
* This tour is for 1-7pax group. If it's over pax, please contact us.
* If you want multi day tours, feel free to ask us.
Private tour for foodies in Seoul & Gyeonggi
- Private transportation
- English speaking tour guide(Chinese tour guide is also available)
- Cost for tour vehicle: fuel, parking and toll fee
- Guide's explanation
- Food recommendation
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff service
- Entrance fee
- 5 USD tips per person per day