Yongpyong Ski Resort is the best ski resort in South Korea because of its facility and natural scenery around the resort! There are also many slopes for skiers from the beginners to the advanced!
Tips: High chance to see real snowing in this resort!
Are you beginners? You don't have to worry since ski tour guide from Here Korea Travel will teach you how to ski or snow board in details, from wearing them to how to control.
* For beginner, ski is easier to learn. Snow boarding takes a day mostly to experience and play. So you need at least 2 or 3 days
① 07:00-07:30 Tour guide will pick you up at the hotel
Head to Pyongchang, it takes 2hrs 30mins
② 10:00-10:30 Ski Rental shop, you will rent ski clothes there
* Optional: Ski clothes, helmet and goggles, clothes(15,000 KRW~) and Helmet(10,000 KRW)
③ 10:30-11:00 Ski gears rental at Yongpyong ski resort
Basic Ski Lesson until you master basic skills
④ Enjoy skiing
⑤ 15:30 -16:00 Return ski gears and clothes
⑥ Head to Seoul(2hrs 30mins)
⑦ Hotel Drop off
* FYI, ski lift ticket is up to you. If you have basic skills, tour guide will help buying lift ticket.
Daily Ski tour -Yongpyong/Alpensia Ski Resort from Seoul
- English speaking ski tour guide
- Ski equipment(ski plates, boots, poles and gloves)
- Basic ski lesson
- Photo service
- Cost for tour vehicle: fuel, parking and toll fee
- Hotel pickup & dropoff
- Ski clothes, helmet and goggles