JSA & DMZ Package Tour
If you are so much interested in history of Korean War, this tour takes you to the realistic historical site where the tension between South and North Korea exists. This tour also includes DMZ : Demilitarized Zone; 3rd Infiltration Tunnel dug by North Korean military. It would be the best tour for you.
Pick-up at your hotel - Tour of Freedom Bridge in Imjingak Park - Pass through Unification Bridge (Passport Check) - 3rd Tunnel (on foot or monorail) / DMZ Exhibition - Dora Observatory -Dorasan Station - Unification Village - Lunch - Camp Bonifas - JSA - Advanced camp-Freedom house-Conference room- Observation post of visitor-Bridge of No return-Stump of felled tree - Heading back to Seoul - Drop-off at your hotel
1. You must be ready and waiting at the designated spot 20 minutes before the departure time on the day of the tour.
2. You must have your passport with you on the tour.
3. The tour is not permitted to children of the age 11 or below.
4. No drinking of alcohol is allowed before the tour.
5. You must follow the instructions of your tour guide while on the tour.
6. Please be sure to reconfirm you reservation on the day before the tour as there can be schedule adjustments made due to the sudden scheduling of meetings, military training or VIP visits.
7. If a part of tour schedule is cancelled by unexpected condition of Panmunjom, No refund. 8. You can bring your camera. However you are strictly asked to follow the instructions of your tour guide when and where to take a photo.•10. Under 11year old kids cannot join the tour for JSA tour
No jeans(the color has faded and torn), no leather pants, no short pants, no tank tops ...or sleeveless shirts, no training pants, no military style, no T-shirts (must be collared shirts), no Shirts ...with profane, provocative or demeaning representations, no leggings, no skinny jeans.
No shorts-for the skirts/dresses they need to be about knee length.
No slippers, flip-flops, sandals.